Monday, October 28, 2013

Scouting for Signal

Oh brother what a day!! We rolled into Las Vegas around noon and have been raging hard 
ever since. Sick strip joints, killer karaoke clubs, and some of the gnarliest buffets our guts have ever had the chance to battle. Our heads were spinning with so much rad to be had.  Somewhere in all the mayhem my memory went black.

I woke up to something licking me on the desert floor. We were miles out of the city. There was sand in my mouth and it tasted like blue. I opened my eyes to see a freaking dinosaur staring down at me. Her name was SinClaire. We told her about our mission to find the best mountain to spread the gospel of the shreeed from. Before Brock could finish puking up his double decker veggie butt burger, she picked us both up with her long neck and took us for a journey. 

If memory serves all this actually happened... I think.



Party time USA
Forever
Rex "BonerJamz" Mckenzie 

No comments:

Post a Comment